- Heating Area: 500 – 2100 sq. ft.
- Maximum heat output: 75,000 BTU’s
- Maximum log length: 21″
- Ceramic glass
- Glass surface dimension: 24 3/8″ x 12 5/8″
- Max burn time of 9 hours
Valcourt – FP10 Lafayette wood fireplace
The FP10 Lafayette wood fireplace is named after the French officer and hero of the American Revolution, Lafayette inspired us to create our newest high efficiency fireplace. The FP10 Lafayette wood fireplace can heat up to 2,100 sq.ft. with superb efficiency and elegance. The FP10 Lafayette wood fireplace meets the highest EPA emissions requirements, making it the fireplace of choice for the new generation of consumers who want to use wood as a renewable and clean source of heat. This ecological fireplace is EPA certified with an emissions rate of 4.4 g/h and produces up to 75,000 BTU/h.
FP10 Lafayette wood fireplace options:
- Rigid firescreen
- Hot air gravity distribution kit – modern with adjustable pipes
- Hot air gravity distribution kit – traditional style
- Forced air distribution kit
- 6″ x 25’ insulated flex pipe for forced air distribution kit