Quadra-Fire – Voyager Grand Wood Insert
|Extension onto Hearth:||2″|
|Peak BTU/hr Output1:||58,600|
|Heating Capacity2:||1,100-2,800 sq ft|
|Maximum Burn Time3:||12 hours|
|Firebox Capacity:||2.35 cu ft|
|Recommended Log Length:||20″|
|Viewing Area:||281 sq in|
1 BTU: 1st hour output uses high burn efficiency number. BTU will vary depending on the type of fuel used and moisture content of the fuel.
2 This is a general guide, see your local Quadra-Fire dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate, home efficiency, location of the heater, and air movement in the room.
3 Actual burn times will vary based on how the appliance is operated, load size, moisture content and type of wood used.
4 Weighted Average LHV (Low Heating Value) efficiency.
The Voyageur Grand wood insert is a larger version of the award-winning Voyageur. These cast iron wood fireplace inserts provide a one-of-a-kind look and more powerful performance with a larger, 2.35 cubic foot firebox. The Four-Point Burn System, ACC technology and rugged Quadra-Fire construction ensure rugged performance.
- 58,600 BTUs* — heats 1,100 to 2,800 square feet, based on climate and home efficiency
- EPA certified, with low emission levels of 3.2 grams per hour
- 2.35 cu ft firebox capacity / recommended 20″ log length
- Up to 14 hours of burn time from each load of wood†
- Easy start-up
- Also available in a smaller size: Voyageur