- Heats 1,300-2,900 sq ft with 16,400-51,000 BTUs, based on climate and home efficiency
- 80lb hopper capacity
- Cast iron heat exchanger, fire pot and exterior add detail and durability
- Available in six color options
- Certified to EPA 2020 emissions standard
Quadra-Fire – Mt. Vernon E2 Pellet Stove
The new Quadra-Fire Mt. Vernon E2 Pellet Stove with Efficient Energy (E2) technology is the most powerful and efficient stove ever designed by Quadra-Fire. E2 technology helps achieve 87% efficiency—saving money by burning less fuel. Have complete control over your fire with a programmable wall thermostat that comes standard with the Mt. Vernon E2. Plus Mt. Vernon E2 Pellet Stove technology automatically adjusts the blower to maintain desired room temperatures. An 80lb hopper and easy-clean cast iron firepot reduce maintenance efforts. And these efficient pellet-burning stoves are the only product available with cast iron construction on all major components—proving it’s built to last.
- EPA certified, with low emission levels of .5 grams per hour
- Use less fuel with 81.6% efficiency
- Exclusive “Efficient Energy” (E2) burn technology makes it easy to maintain your heat
- Cast iron heat exchanger, firepot and exterior add detail and durability
- Programmable wall thermostat
Mt. Vernon E2 Pellet Stove : Cleaning and Maintenance Video
Learn how to maintain your Mt. Vernon E2 pellet stove or insert.