Lopi – Greenfield Gas Stove
|Heating Capacity||Up to 2,000 Sq. Feet|
|Maximum BTU Input||40,000 (NG/LP) BTU’s / Hour|
|Steady State Efficiency (High) *||Up to 79.3% (NG), 80.37% (LP)|
|EnerGuide Efficiency Rating||Up to 70.24% (NG), 71.29% (LP)|
|AFUE||Up to 74.6% (NG), 75.4% (LP)|
|Glass Area||Front: 16-3/16″ H x 26-1/4″ W
Side: 15-3/16″ H x 10-9/16″ W
|Venting||Top or Rear Vent|
|* Your results may vary depending on your vent configuration|
The Lopi Greenfield gas stove is a true revolution in stove design. Combining clean lines, graceful proportions and traditional cast appeal, this wide, bay window stove can be considered a freestanding fireplace! The number one feature of the Greenfield is the incredibly large 522 square inches of ceramic glass. The open, three-side glass design allows you to view the incredibly realistic log set and dancing flames from any angle in the room. The Lopi Greenfield gas stove is a powerhouse of a heater, producing up to 40,000 BTUs and heating up to 2,000 square feet.
Lopi Greenfield Gas Stove Features:
- Standard GreenSmart Remote system with Easy Heat/Flame Adjustment with a huge high-to-low flame turndown ratio – up to 70% NG and 82% LP.
- Comfort Control allows you to turn off the rear burner for less heat and provides year-round enjoyment of the fire.
- 160 CFM Convection Blower enhances the transfer of the natural radiant and convective heat from the stove into your home.
- Built-in battery backup allows continued operation of your gas stove during power outages. Automatically switches back to AC when the power comes back on.
- Choice of pilot ignition modes – Choose GreenSmart Pilot setting to save money or Continuous Pilot during winter months where a heated chimney is needed to maintain the draft to ensure proper operation.
- The standard Accent Light adds a glowing light above the logs and against the beautiful optional fireback whether your fire is on or off. This adjustable light is perfect as a night light or as a soft indirect light for the room.