Lopi – Greenfield Gas Stove
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,000 square feet
- Maximum BTU Input: 40,000 (NG/LP) BTU’s / Hour
- Steady State Efficiency (High) *: Up to 79.3% (NG), 80.37% (LP)
- EnerGuide Efficiency Rating: Up to 70.55% (NG), 71.93% (LP)
The Lopi Greenfield gas stove is a true revolution in stove design. Combining clean lines, graceful proportions and traditional cast appeal, this wide, bay window stove can be considered a freestanding fireplace! The number one feature of the Greenfield is the incredibly large 522 square inches of ceramic glass. The open, three-side glass design allows you to view the incredibly realistic log set and dancing flames from any angle in the room. The Lopi Greenfield gas stove is a powerhouse of a heater, producing up to 40,000 BTUs and heating up to 2,000 square feet.
Lopi Greenfield Gas Stove Features:
- Standard GreenSmart Remote system with Easy Heat/Flame Adjustment with a huge high-to-low flame turndown ratio – up to 70% NG and 82% LP.
- Comfort Control allows you to turn off the rear burner for less heat and provides year-round enjoyment of the fire.
- 160 CFM Convection Blower enhances the transfer of the natural radiant and convective heat from the stove into your home.
- Built-in battery backup allows continued operation of your gas stove during power outages. Automatically switches back to AC when the power comes back on.
- Choice of pilot ignition modes – Choose GreenSmart Pilot setting to save money or Continuous Pilot during winter months where a heated chimney is needed to maintain the draft to ensure proper operation.
- The standard Accent Light adds a glowing light above the logs and against the beautiful optional fireback whether your fire is on or off. This adjustable light is perfect as a night light or as a soft indirect light for the room.