Lopi – Berkshire MV Gas Stove
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1,400 Sq. Feet|
|Maximum BTU Input||28,000 BTU’s / Hour|
|Steady State Efficiency (High) *||Up to 71.76% (NG),
Up to 72.96% (LP)
|P4 Canadian Efficiency||57.95% (NG)
|Glass Viewing Area||12″ H x 18″ W (199 Square Inches)|
|On/Off & Thermostat Remote||Optional|
The Lopi Berkshire MV gas stove is designed to provide comforting radiant heat plus Natural Convection, to deliver optimum warmth through-out your home Radiant heat is the cozy, satisfying warmth you can actually feel from any source of heat, such as sitting in front of a campfire or soaking up the rays of the sun. Natural Convection occurs as room air in the convection chamber is heated. This heated air rises, drawing cooler room air into the chamber, which in turn heats up and circulates around the firebox continuously. With the Lopi Berkshire MV gas stove, you get MORE HEAT FOR LESS MONEY; that’s more features and benefits than any other moderately priced mid-sized gas stove available, making it both a beautiful and economical way to heat your home!
Lopi Berkshire MV Gas Stove Features You’re Going To Love
- Standing Pilot Millivolt system does not require power to operate, making this stove a reliable heat source, even during power outages!
- Elegant design with exquisite quality cast iron construction.
- The Dancing-Fyre burner and Classic Log Set are incredibly realistic and mimic an actual wood burning fire, right down to the flame pattern, highly detailed logs and glowing ember bed.
- This stove features a direct vent chimney system. All combustion air is drawn from outside your home, and all combustion byproducts are then vented out of your home through the coaxial chimney.
- Heavy duty steel (16 & 18 gauge) construction offers years and years of dependable heat.
- High-temperature ceramic glass.
- Easy to operate controls.