American Heritage – Savannah Shuffleboard Table
- Heavy-duty steel turnbuckle & accent pieces
- Sable finish
- Poplar playfield with climatic adjusters
- 20″W playfield size
- Includes: pucks, table cover, brush
The Savannah has a farm style, turn of the century aesthetic. The authentic metal turnbuckles and elemental metal rings have an age-old furniture feel combining rustic and individual design elements. This shuffleboard features a popular playfield with climatic adjusters, metal and wood hybrid materials, and an abacus scoring system. Available in Glacier and Navajo finish options.
- 148”L x 30”W 33”H (12’), 626 lbs.
- 175.5”L 33”W x 33.25”H (14’), 806 lbs.
All American Heritage Billiard shuffleboards are guaranteed by a robust warranty against manufacturing defects and craftsmanship from the date of purchase of the original owner as follows:
- The cradle/cabinet is warranted against splitting, cracking or warping from the date of purchase of the original owner.
- The shuffleboard playfield is warranted to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner from cracking, chipping or fogging
- Warranty does not include re-leveling of the table after a successful initial installation.
Care & Maintenance
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- The protective cover included with the purchase of all American Heritage Shuffleboards will help protect your game when it is not in use.
- Please be sure to always keep the playfield covered lightly with shuffleboard sand to help protect the surface and to enable the puck to glide more smoothly during play.
- You can periodically, a few times annually, clean the playfield surface with a silicone spray and then apply standard car wax to the surface. Be sure to buff off all the excess car wax prior to reapplying the shuffleboard sand. The wax process provides protection to the playfield surface and fills any small imperfections in the play field.
No downloads are available at this time.