American Heritage – Savannah Pool Table (Charcoal)
- Charcoal finish
- 1”, three-piece certified slate
- Internal drop pockets
- K66 premier cushion rubber
- Black hex bolt metal rail sight
The Savannah is the first pool table to include turn-of-the-century aesthetics. The genuine metal turnbuckles and elemental metal rings have the appearance of antique furniture, combining rustic and unique design features. This pool table has recessed black metal hex bolt rail sights, an elegant charcoal finish, and internal drop pockets.
7’ Pool Table
Playing surface: 78” L x 39” W
Overall dimension: 88.53”L x 49.53”W x 31.13”H, 283 lbs.
8’ Pool Table
Playing surface: 88″ L x 44″ W
Overall dimensions: 98.53”L x 54.53”W x 31.13”H, 298 lbs.
Preserving and Maintaining
The table’s finish should be dusted with a gentle, dry cloth.
• To save the finish, avoid using abrasives and household cleaners.
• When the pool table is not in use, table coverings can be used to keep it dust-free and protect it from other sorts of incidental damage.
• Brushing the felt on the pool table on a regular basis with our certified brushes helps maintain the quality of play. You can get brushes, cloth, and accessories from your local dealer.
From the date of purchase by the original owner, all American Heritage Billiard billiard tables are covered by a lifetime warranty against manufacture defects and poor craftsmanship. Not included with the purchase is fabric. Purchase the cloth style and color of your choosing separately.
The warranty does not cover re-leveling the table once the initial installation has been completed successfully.
Variations in wood types should be anticipated. Wood has naturally occurring differences in grain, color, and texture, which do not qualify for a warranty claim.
To begin a warranty claim, contact American Heritage’s Customer Service.