American Heritage – Quest Pool Table (Glacier)
- Glacier finish 1″ certified three-piece slate
- Internal drop pockets
- Premier cushion rubber K66
- Black metal circular rail sight
The Quest has an industrial, updated rivet appearance and metal sled legs for support. This pool table includes black round metal rail sights, a hybrid material composed of metal and wood, and internal drop pockets.
8” Pool table
Playing surface: 88″ L x 44″ W
101.16”L x 57.16”W x 31.50”H, 416 lbs.
Preserving and Maintaining
The table’s finish should be dusted with a gentle, dry cloth.
• To save the finish, avoid using abrasives and household cleaners.
• When the pool table is not in use, table coverings can be used to keep it dust-free and protect it from other sorts of incidental damage.
• Brushing the felt on the pool table on a regular basis with our certified brushes helps maintain the quality of play. You can get brushes, cloth, and accessories from your local dealer.
From the date of purchase by the original owner, all American Heritage Billiard billiard tables are covered by a lifetime warranty against manufacture defects and poor craftsmanship. Not included with the purchase is fabric. Purchase the cloth style and color of your choice separately.
The warranty does not cover re-leveling the table once the initial installation has been completed successfully.
Variations in wood types should be anticipated. Wood has naturally occurring differences in grain, color, and texture, which do not qualify for a warranty claim.
To begin a warranty claim, contact American Heritage’s Customer Service.