American Heritage – Marietta Pool Table
- Sierra finish
- 1”, three-piece certified slate
- Fleur-de-lis leather pockets
- K66 premier cushion rubber
- White molded pearlized diamond rail sight
The Marietta boasts patterned rails, conventional style claw-and-ball feet, fleur-de-lis leather pockets, white pearlized diamond rail sights, and a stunning Sierra finish. The Marietta is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser wherever it resides.
8” Pool table
Playing surface: 88″ L x 44″ W
Overall dimensions: 98.47″L x 54.47″W x 32.5″H, 256 lbs.
Preserving and Maintaining
The table’s finish should be dusted with a gentle, dry cloth.
• To save the finish, avoid using abrasives and household cleaners.
• When the pool table is not in use, table coverings can be used to keep it dust-free and protect it from other sorts of incidental damage.
• Brushing the felt on the pool table on a regular basis with our certified brushes helps maintain the quality of play. You can get brushes, cloth, and accessories from your local dealer.
From the date of purchase by the original owner, all American Heritage Billiard billiard tables are covered by a lifetime warranty against manufacture defects and poor craftsmanship. Not included with the purchase is fabric. Purchase the cloth style and color of your choice separately.
The warranty does not cover re-leveling the table once the initial installation has been completed successfully.
Variations in wood types should be anticipated. Wood has naturally occurring differences in grain, color, and texture, which do not qualify for a warranty claim.
To begin a warranty claim, contact American Heritage’s Customer Service.