American Heritage – Camden Pool Table
- Navajo finish
- Brown leather pockets
- 1”, three-piece certified slate
- External basket shield pockets
- K66 premier cushion rubber
The Camden has elaborate blinds, claw-and-ball type feet, and intricate ornamental accents. This pool table has pearlized white diamond rail sights, a warm Navajo finish, and brown leather pockets.
7’ Pool Table
Playing surface: 78” L x 39” W
Overall dimensions: 88.5"Lx49.5"W x 32.5"H, 236 lbs.
8’ Pool Table
Playing surface: 88" L x 44" W
Overall dimensions: 98.5"L x54.5"W x 32.5"H, 240 lbs.
Preserving and Maintaining
The table's finish should be dusted with a gentle, dry cloth.
• To save the finish, avoid using abrasives and household cleaners.
• When the pool table is not in use, table coverings can be used to keep it dust-free and protect it from other sorts of incidental damage.
• Brushing the felt on the pool table on a regular basis with our certified brushes helps maintain the quality of play. You can get brushes, cloth, and accessories from your local dealer.
From the date of purchase by the original owner, all American Heritage Billiard billiard tables are covered by a lifetime warranty against manufacture defects and poor craftsmanship. Not included with the purchase is fabric. Purchase the cloth style and color of your choice separately.
The warranty does not cover re-leveling the table once the initial installation has been completed successfully.
Variations in wood types should be anticipated. Wood has naturally occurring differences in grain, color, and texture, which do not qualify for a warranty claim.
To begin a warranty claim, contact American Heritage's Customer Service.