American Heritage – Abbey Shuffleboard Table (Espresso)
- Espresso finish
- Brushed stainless steel accent
- Maple playfield with climatic adjusters
- 20”W playfield size
- Includes: pucks, table cover, brush
The Abbey shuffleboard has a contemporary design combines hybrid materials for an elegant, transitional look. This shuffleboard features a maple playfield with climatic adjusters, brushed stainless steel elements, and an abacus scoring system. Available in Espresso or Antique Grey finish options.
- 145” L x 33” W x 32”H, 596 lbs.
All American Heritage Billiard shuffleboards are guaranteed by a robust warranty against manufacturing defects and craftsmanship from the date of purchase of the original owner as follows:
- The cradle/cabinet is warranted against splitting, cracking or warping from the date of purchase of the original owner.
- The shuffleboard playfield is warranted to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner from cracking, chipping or fogging
- Warranty does not include re-leveling of the table after a successful initial installation.
Care & Maintenance
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
- The protective cover included with the purchase of all American Heritage Shuffleboards will help protect your game when it is not in use.
- Please be sure to always keep the playfield covered lightly with shuffleboard sand to help protect the surface and to enable the puck to glide more smoothly during play.
- You can periodically, a few times annually, clean the playfield surface with a silicone spray and then apply standard car wax to the surface. Be sure to buff off all the excess car wax prior to reapplying the shuffleboard sand. The wax process provides protection to the playfield surface and fills any small imperfections in the play field.
No downloads are available at this time.