American Heritage – Abbey Pool Table (Expresso)
- Solid Poplar hardwood construction available in Antique Grey or Espresso finish
- Solid Wood Cabinet & interior frame with Wood & Steel Legs
- 1″, three-piece certified slate
- Decorative poplar hardwood rails with custom metal bolt sights
- Unique internal leather drop-in pockets
The Abbey pool table will raise the status of your game area. This modern design incorporates hybrid materials for a beautiful, transitional appearance. This pool table has a chrome diamond-hammered rail sights, brushed stainless steel components, and internal drop pockets. Available in either an espresso or antique grey finish.
7’ Pool Table (Antique Grey Only)
Playing surface: 78” L x 39” W
Overall dimensions: 91.25”L x 52.25”W x 32.38”H, 221 lbs.
8’ Pool Table
Playing surface: 88" L x 44" W
Overall dimensions: 101.25”L x 57.25”W x 32.38”H, 295 lbs.
Comes in 2 colors!
Preserving and Maintaining
The table's finish should be dusted with a gentle, dry cloth.
• To save the finish, avoid using abrasives and household cleaners.
• When the pool table is not in use, table coverings can be used to keep it dust-free and protect it from other sorts of incidental damage.
• Brushing the felt on the pool table on a regular basis with our certified brushes helps maintain the quality of play. You can get brushes, cloth, and accessories from your local dealer.
From the date of purchase by the original owner, all American Heritage Billiard billiard tables are covered by a lifetime warranty against manufacture defects and poor craftsmanship. Not included with the purchase is fabric. Purchase the cloth style and color of your choice separately.
The warranty does not cover re-leveling the table once the initial installation has been completed successfully.
Variations in wood types should be anticipated. Wood has naturally occurring differences in grain, color, and texture, which do not qualify for a warranty claim.
To begin a warranty claim, contact American Heritage's Customer Service.